Tote Banner Bag
Made from used banners, most with a sailing theme. This one is from a Red Funnel Ferries banner.
We have a mountain of these banners and will be uploading more as we make them. Like all of wightsails products, these bags are truly unique. Because the tote bags are made from individual recycled banners no two bags can look the same. A small size banner will make two, maybe three bags.
This is a limited edition, truly unique bag.
Cutting through the designs on the banner produces a dramatic effect (see the red funnel one).
We have banners from Rolex, Little Britain, Las Vegas in Cowes, Wightlink, Cowes Week and many many more to come.
Keeping these from landfill when there is plenty of life left in them just makes sense. Companies are now looking to recycle their own banners and use for them promotion, sell them to customers and use as free gifts. Why spend hundreds on promotional banners and then throw them away. Indeed, a business can even raise sponsorship through this exercise.
If your company has banners send them to us and we will turn them into bags.
- Made out of vinyl/pvc with graphics printed/protected for outdoor use
- This bag is very strong and sewn with our normal sailing thread, so strong and waterproof
- Strong enough to carry books. So it will carry just about anything that you can fit inside.
- Straps measure 75cm long, which is long enough to get over the average shoulder
- Measurements 43 cm wide x 37 cm high
- Straps for this one are made of Black Polypro Webbing that we have diverted from landfill (brand new off cuts)